Admission for PhD in Management (Practice Track) 2019
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites applications for its prestigious PhD Programme (Practice Track) in Management.
The applications are invited for the following areas of specialization:
- Finance Accounting & Control
- Information Technology & Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech., PGDM, EPGDM etc.) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Graduation along with Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS and LLB with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Work Experience Eligibility
Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years full-time work experience after graduation.
All relevant qualifications mentioned above must be granted by appropriate bodies in India or abroad and recognized as equivalent.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons-with-Disabilities will be given a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks requirement.
Additional eligibility criteria for the Strategic Management Area:
- The Strategic Management Area would have a minimum work experience of 15 years (full time) after graduation. The experience of heading a business unit or company or a large department or functional division/unit is preferred.
- Participants would submit letters of recommendation from Senior Leadership along with their application.
Selection: Candidates will be short listed on the recommendation of respective areas based on their Profile. Such candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview (and/or Written Test for selected areas if any) at IIM Kozhikode. Accommodation will be available to the candidates (on concessional rate) inside campus for attending the interviews
How to apply
Candidates are required to apply online. They can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization. An application fee of Rs.1000/- is required which has to be remitted online through the link provided with the application form. Scanned copies of all academic mark-sheets, and category certificate are to be uploaded alongwith the online application form. Two referee recommendations about the candidate are required to complete the formal submission of application. The recommendation letter can be submitted online by the referee directly to IIMK and the link for online submission will be provided to the referee to his/her email id. IMPORTANT DATES
- Online application will open on - April 1, 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application is - June 6, 2019
- Last date of submission of recommendation is - June 7, 2019