- Narayanamurthy, G., Highly commended paper of the 2015 Emerald/IAM India Research Fund Award. This award was received for the research paper titled "Overcoming Ownership Risk at the Base of the Pyramid with Access-Based Services (co-authoring with Dr. Tobias Schaefers and Dr. Roger Moser).
- Narayanamurthy, G., & Lijo John. Research paper received the highly commended paper award in the 2016 Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence.
- Prashant Premkumar., and Jimut Bahan Chakrabarty. Wipro Earthian sustainability award from Wipro during February 2017.
- Krishnan Jeesha. Certification of Appreciation from the District Administration of Kozhikode for being the Campus Ambassador for the Election Commission of India.
| CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS - INTERNATIONAL
- Rajesh K S., (2016). “Impact of Advertised Reference Price on Purchase Intention: Role of Anchoring, Latitude of Expected Price and Uncertainty” presented at 2016 INFORMS Marketing Science Conference in Shanghai, China, during June, 16-18
- Narayanamurthy, G., & Anand, G. (2016). Benchmarking Lean Practices and Performance Measures of a Hospital. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), 4-7 December, Bali, Indonesia.
- Narayanamurthy, G., & Shah, R. (2016). Does Sparing the Rod Spoil Every Firm? Impact of Penalties on Quality Rating of U.S. Nursing Homes. 2016 Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, 19-22 November, Austin, Texas, USA.
- Janardan Krishna Yadav & Omkumar Krishnan (2017). Create Memorable Experiences and Vivid Memories: Promote your Tourism Destination for Free!", ASEAN Tourism Research Conference-2017, 18th January 2017, Venue- James Cook University, Singapore.
- Priyesh V P (2017). Invited to attend the annual meeting of the prestigious American Finance Association (AFA), held at Chicago during Jan 5-8, 2017.
| CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS – NATIONAL
- Rajesh Sinha, (2016) Conference paper titled “Classifying Digital Products for Marketing Decisions’ presented in International Conference on Marketing, Technology and Society, held during 29 Sept.-1 Oct. 2016 at IIM Kozhikode.
- Jimut Bahan Chakrabarty., & Shovan Chowdhury.(2016) Conference paper titled “Compounded Inverse Weibull Distribution: Properties, Inference and Applications” presented in International Workshop on Reliability Theory and Survival Analysis held during 4-16 Nov. at Savitribhai Phule Univerisity at Pune.
- Narayanamurthy, G. & Shah, R.(2016) Does Magnitude of Penalties Matter? An Empirical Investigation in the Healthcare Context. International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management (ICOSCM 2016), 11-13 August, Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
- Narayanamurthy, G., Shinde, S., & Anand, G. (2016). Lean Thinking in Healthcare – Uncovering the Practices and Performance Measures. XX Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management (SOM), 22-24 December, ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh), India. Abstract of the paper is published in “Book of Abstracts” by Emerald.
- Premkumar P., & Ramkumar P N (2016)."Locomotive Assignment Problem - State-of-The-Art Review and Future Directions" presented at 2016 SOM 20th Annual Conference, 22-24 Decmber, IIITM Gwalior
- Krishnan Jeesha. (2016)." A Repurchase Intention Model in a Multilevel Loyalty Program" presented at 2016 10th Great Lakes NASMEI Marketing Conference, 23-24 December, Great Lakes Chennai
- Jimut Bahan Chakrabarty & Prashant Nair. (2017), “Ranking of Batsmen in ODI: A Factor Analysis Approach”. Paper presented at the 5th IIMA International Conference on Advanced Data Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence, IIM Ahmedabad.
| JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- Narayanamurthy, G., Moser, R., Suter, Y., & Gangadharan, S. (2016). Status of Indian Healthcare Value Chain – Status Quo Not A Solution. Journal of Asia Business Studies. Accepted for publication in October
- Narayanamurthy, G., Anand, G., & Raju, C. (2016). Lean Implementation in an Educational Institute – A Study Based on Action Research Methodology. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management. Accepted for publication in October .
- Narayanamurthy, G., & Anand, G. (2016). Systemic Leanness – An Index for Facilitating Continuous Improvement of Lean Implementation. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management.
- Narayanamurthy, G., & Anand, G. (2016). Revisiting the critical failure factors of ERP to explore their relationships – an ISM based approach. International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management.
- Hess, D., Moser, R., & Narayanamurthy, G. (2017). Decision Making Framework for Investing in Emerging Markets: A Demonstration on the Cocoa Industry in Ivory Coast. World Journal of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development, 15(1).
- Narayanamurthy, G., Shyam Prasath, B., & Anand, G. (2017). Implementing Lean Thinking in Software Development – A Case Study from India. International Journal of Services Technology and Management. Accepted for publication in January 2017.
- Narayanamurthy, G., & Moser, R. (2017). The Future of Luxury and Lifestyle Retail Sector in India: Insights from a Delphi Study. Consulting Ahead- A Comprehensive Journal on Consulting (Published by Consultancy Development Centre which is an Autonomous Institution of the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India).
- Narayanamurthy, G., Moser, R., Suter, Y., & Gangadharan, S. (2017). Status of Indian Healthcare Value Chain – Status Quo Not A Solution. Journal of Asia Business Studies.
- Narayanamurthy, G., Anand, G., & Raju, C. (2017). Lean Implementation in an Educational Institute – A Study Based on Action Research Methodology. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management.
- Rajesh Sinha., & Atanu Adhikari. "Advertised Reference Price and Sales Price as Anchors of the Latitude of Expected Price and Its Impact on Purchase Intention", European Journal of Marketing, Australian ABDC journal ranking.
| CASE STUDY
- Moser, R., & Narayanamurthy, G. (2016). Entering the Middle East Luxury Retail Sector. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 6(3).
- Pereira, V., & Narayanamurthy, G (2016)., Indian Railways - World’s Largest Commercial Employer’s Social Capital Inventory. Emerald Emerging Market Case Studies, 6(3).
- Moser, R., Raju, A., & Narayanamurthy, G. (2016). When Western Students Meet Rural India: Preparing the Set-up of a Water Shop in Udaipur. Emerald Emerging Markets.
- Keyoor Purani., & Krishnan Jeesha. (2017) "Impex Kitchen Appliances: Evaluating the "Reader's Offer" Ivey Publishing.