IIMK Inviting Visiting Fellows
In order to encourage collaborative research between scholars of international repute and faculty members of IIM Kozhikode, applications for Visiting Fellows are invited in the following Academic Areas:
- Tenured Associate Professors/Professors from premier institutions abroad
- Consistently excellent research (FT50 or A* journal) with considerable volume of research. The candidates should have at his/her credit, a minimum of two publications in A* or in 50 top journals used in FT (Financial Times) research rank.
- The duration of Fellowship will be for a maximum of three months
- The monthly fellowship amounts to Indian Rupees (INR) 132500.
- Return economy class air fare from parent academic institution to IIM Kozhikode by shortest route and local travel expenses in reaching IIM Kozhikode at the time of joining, and also at the time of return to the parent institution.
- Suitable rent free accommodation in the campus subject to availability
- Eligibility for leave at the rate of three days per month, to be made available at the beginning of the Fellowship.
Interested candidates may submit their application through email to email@example.com latest by March 15th, 2018 with the following documents:
- Cover letter to explain the potential contribution to IIM Kozhikode in terms of research
- An abstract of the proposed research that the Scholar wishes to carry out, specifically mentioning the faculty member(s) at IIM Kozhikode who shall partner. .
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from the faculty member of IIM Kozhikode with whom the proposed research work will be done.
December 08,2017 Dean-Academic IIM Kozhikode