- AbaKus was setup with the objective of bridging the gap between the Technology industry and Management education. AbaKus conducts regular sessions/events relevant to the IT vertical. Additionally, it also supports Backwaters, Horizons and any other pan-institute management or cultural symposiums in the Systems and Technology domain.
- Financially Yours (FY) is aimed at promoting and developing an interest in the field of finance. FY is responsible for conducting sessions on a regular basis (mostly weekly) to discuss current and relevant topics and facilitate discussions on theoretical concepts as well as industry practices. These sessions are aimed at discussing topics beyond the scope of the routine classroom sessions. FY is currently responsible for the effective functioning of the Investment Bank of Kozhikode (IBOK). In coordination with the Industry Interaction Cell (IIC) and Backwaters Committee or any other committee FY is responsible for organisation of the institute’s flagship management festival(s), would be responsible for conducting events related to the finance domain at these events.
- The objective of HRiday is the promotion of HR and knowledge sharing to enable interested students to become adept HR professionals. The scope of this group will involve conducting weekly sessions on various HR topics and HR summer experiences. It will also include lectures and workshops on topics of HR interest by persons with relevant experience in the industry. It will maintain a knowledge repository which will have all the HR related information and most importantly, it will make sure that the interest and information is percolated to the subsequent batches of students. HRiday is also responsible for conducting the annual HR summit.
- The aim of Konsult is to promote interest for consulting and strategy in the student community of IIM-K and provide a platform to hone their skills in the same. The primary responsibility of Konsult is to promote interest for consulting and strategy among the students of IIMK by holding seminars by experts both from the academic and industrial spheres. Additionally, it also helps the students interested in consulting by providing them with artifacts necessary to pursue their interests. This is contingent to the availability of such artifacts with the coordinators.
- mPower is the Marketing Interest Group of IIMK. It serves to further the interests in marketing in the student community by organizing sessions and lectures in the domain of marketing. It also organizes student level activities both independently and as a part of larger college fests. In addition, mPower also contributes to placement related activities in the marketing vertical.
- Omega was started with the objective of tracking the latest development and emerging areas in the field of Production and Operations Management and creating awareness about interactions with other functional areas amongst the students of IIM Kozhikode. The domain of activities includes any field related to Operations Management and Consultancy, including Logistics, Production and Supply Chain Management. Omega regularly conducts sessions on topics like Project Management, emerging technologies in SCM, etc and their application in industry. It is also responsible for managing the SCOPE (Supply Chain Consultants at IIMK) program, in which industry research is done. Additionally, it conducts student-level activities like simulation games and other events for Backwaters and Horizons.