[Register Online] [Brochure]
Corporate Professionals responsible for Planning/Execution/ Monitoring of Supply Chain Activities of their organization.
- Introduction to SCM Practices in various sectors of industries.
- Review of SCM practices being followed in Indian Industries.
- Best practices being followed by Global Leaders (case studies).
- Application of IT Tools such as Bar-coding, Extranet, ERP etc. towards supply chain effectiveness.
- Partnership and Vendor related issues such as selection, optimum number to employ, development, and their rating etc.
- Logistics related issues such as outsourcing, 3PL etc.
- Performance measures for Supply Chains.
Mainly lectures and cases. Group activities will also be undertaken to supplement lectures and cases.
DATE & VENUE
This programme will be held during January 17-19, 2011 at IIMK Campus, Kunnamangalam, Calicut.
Prof. Sanjay Jharkharia
Nomination forms duly filled along with the Course Fee should reach the MDP Office latest by January 05, 2011.
Residential : Rs. 19,500.00
Non-Residential : Rs. 16,500.00
In the event of cancellation of nomination, full refund of the program fee will be made, if request is received in writing at least 15 days before commencement of the program. No refund will be made if such a request comes after this date. However, the amount can be adjusted against nominations in future programs.