- Executives from Business, Industry and Governments
- Officials from Non-Government organisations (NGOs)
- Faculty and Heads of educational institutions
- Research Scholars and students of Management Schools
The objectives include:
- To understand values and ethics for corporate governance.
- Create awareness among the participants of Values and Ethical Issues in the context of Corporate Governance
- Explore the utility and application of Indian traditional Values to help managers and organizations resolve ethical dilemmas and pursue ethical practices.
- To understand corporate governance and its role in implementation.
- Values, Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance and Implementation
- Values, Ethics and Leadership challenges
- Ownership and Control Issues in Corporate Governance
- Stake holder approach to Corporate Governance
DATE & VENUE
This programme will be held during June 26 - 28, 2008 at IIMK Campus, Kunnamangalam, Calicut. Accommodation will be provided on a twin sharing basis in the IIMK Guest House.
Nomination forms duly filled along with the Course Fee should reach the MDP Office latest by June 16, 2008.
Residential : Rs.15,000.00
Non-Residential : Rs.12,000.00