source ref: ebooknetmar.html
If you are truly starting on a shoestring budget here are some suggestions:
1. Business cards with your promotional message on them. You can get 1000 for as little as $20. Depending upon your business, you may wish them to be black and white and very businesslike or neon colored attention getters.
2. Post flyers (professionally done or taken from the company's camera ready artwork NEVER HANDWRITTEN) at locations likely to generate interest.
3. Write a clever press release discussing your new business. Make it sound interesting and as newsworthy as possible. Ask your sponsor or the company if they have any that have been successful and use it. Send it out to as many newspapers as you can. Do not make you press release sound blatantly self-promotional or it will go right in the trash. A better approach might be to give "new information" that is of general interest or helpful even if no one ever contacts you.
4. Call the company and your sponsor for ideas or get the names of other members so that you can ask. Do not be afraid to ask, your upline and the Company are there to help you. Remember they don't make money unless you do. And there are times when even the most experienced business person needs assistance and advice. That is why I have worked to discover those companies that do have the stability and the resources to provide professional advice and assistance.
5. Some products lend themselves to demonstrations, seminars or home parties. Find out if others in your program have successfully used these methods.
6.Take one boxes are another inexpensive way to get started. You have seen them around; they are the small cardboard or plastic countertop stands with things like credit card applications in them. If the program you are with has brochures, purchase a quantity of them and place them in retail establishments where they are likely to be taken by the types of people you are hoping to attract. Sometimes you will need to offer the shopkeeper a small "referral fee" for any leads generated, other times they will let you place them for free.
7. Co-op advertising. This involves sharing the cost of advertising with another party. Some of the programs listed have co-op programs available. Some of the individuals involved in the same program as you have created successful ones on their own. Ask the company or your upline person if there is a co-op advertising program available.
Or, you can create your own. Contact one or more local retailers in your area whose products or services might complement yours. You might also try contacting a local company that sends out statements every month to see if for a small fee you can insert a brochure.
8. Look around at how other local business people are promoting similar businesses. They may be utilizing ideas that you can use as is, adapt to your liking or modify by adding a new twist.
The possibilities are limited only by your own creativity.SAMPLES OF COMPANY LISTINGS
Free Internet Income Course - $295 Value!$@#%!http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?119282!%#@$
Network Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! During a recent 6-week period we sponsored 7,239 new distributors in 106 countries worldwide and we''ve only scratched the surface! We did it 100% via the Internet using the remarkable new system designed by SFI Marketing Group Founder, Gery Carson. Network Marketing on the Web has arrived!
Learn how we are sponsoring 1000''s monthly Worldwide without mailing, faxing or calling anyone! Enroll in our FREE Internet Income Course. Totally Internet and system-driven. Do it Now! No obligation.
Want to know more? You can test drive the system FREE. Do it Now! then watch the magic!
SIX-FIGURE INCOME MAGAZINE ANNOUNCES NEW AFFILIATE PROGRAM$@#%!http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?119282!%#@$
Through SFI's FREE Affiliate Program you can earn hundreds of dollars
every month on sales of subscriptions to Six-Figure Income Magazine,
advertising in SFI Magazine, and on dozens of SFI's exclusive
informational products and business-building services. Everything you
need is provided:
FREE fully-integrated Affiliate Website
FREE Sample Ads
FREE full-color Internet-ready banners
You also receive:
FREE lifetime subscription to the exclusive Six-Figure Income Newsletter
featuring marketing tips, secrets, & techniques; how-to articles; latest
home business news & stats; special, unpublished excerpts from SFI's
exclusive magazine interviews; plus other invaluable articles, insider
strategies, and information from the planet's highest-earning home
business entrepreneurs ($149 value!)
FREE Internet Income Course ($295 value!)
ACT NOW and SFI will jump-start your new business by also including you
in their international co-op advertising program FREE!
MarTac Inc.Describes itself as being the "Simplest Home-Based Business in America". While I don't know if that is true, I do know that they have a reasonably uncomplicated, easy to run program.
Simply put, the company's product is a book containing a number of certificates, each of which allows the buyer to receive $100 or more worth of the grocery coupons of the customer's own choice for only $15. The program puts you in the business of showing people how to get the book for themselves thus saving a significant amount of money on their grocery bill. They in turn show others how to do the same and as the group grows so does your income as you receive an override from all of these sales. No face to face selling is required and it can be done strictly by mail order.
While it is not a glamorous product, it does have an extremely broad market. According to the company's research, National surveys show that approximately 90% of all households use coupons. The program does quite well when subjected to my 10 point test.
1. The company has been running its network marketing program since 1993.
2. The company has a customer service department, 24 hour voice mail messaging on an 800# and a fax #. They even have what they call a "Mission Control" program which for $15 per month provides you with things like unlimited home office consultation, mailing of information packets on your behalf direct to your prospects (at no charge to you), use of the company 800# for response to your ads (also at no additional charge), regular downline reports, monthly business builder newsletter, discounts on sales materials.
3. On the subject of product, the company has a product that appeals to almost the entire household population of the United States. And, its a consumable product. This of course means regular repeat business for you.
4. The payment plan is easy to understand and provides for weekly as well as monthly payments. It is designed around a simple 2x6 matrix or "cell" that you can understand and explain easily to others.
5. You can get started for as little as $25 ($40 if you sign on for "Mission Control")
6. You can maintain your position for as little as $15 per month by remaining a subscriber. This entitles you to $1 00 worth of grocery coupons of your choice. So, if you use grocery coupons, the program costs you nothing. In fact, it costs you money NOT to subscribe. As indicated earlier, for an additional $15 per month you can have "Mission Control". If you are serious about your business, it pays to invest the extra money. Having someone from the company to talk to and send out your promotional materials makes it a bargain.
7. This business can be run anyplace and any time of the day. You can work from wherever you choose and whenever you choose. You can do face to face selling, no face to face selling, or anything in between.
8. If you can sponsor just two persons and work with them to sponsor two each, you will make money with this program. It is not a hard sell because it is something most people use anyway, and the price is certainly right...it costs money NOT to subscribe. It is always easier to sell savings and, that is exactly what you are selling here. It will take time for the momentum to build, but if you and each of the people under you concentrate on getting those two people the results by the end of a year will astound you.
9. The company provides you with professional quality. camera ready artwork, flyers and brochures. It also sells at nominal cost (or sends out on your behalf as a "Mission Control" member) a 20 page report in book form which is a quality piece and an excellent sales tool.
10. The company is quick to point out that your success is dependent on your effort. It does however provide the ability for you to realistically obtain a six-figure income and qualify for a generous car allowance, vacations and other perks.
Those of you who are interested in obtaining additional information direct from the company can contact them by writing or calling:
MarTac, Inc./ Reference BC-9102
The Professional Center, Suite 125B
1301 Allegheny Street
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
1-800-962-7822 or 814-696-9130
Watkins IncorporatedFounded in 1868, Watkins is the oldest direct sales company in the world. It offers name and product recognition and offers a money back guarantee on all of its products. Its product line includes over 350 items, 90% of which are manufactured by Watkins. With respect to my 10 point test, here's how the company does:
1. Watkins has been in business/direct sales for over 120 years. For those of you who reside in Canada, Watkins has been in business there for over 75 years. If you are looking for stability and an established reputation, this is the program for you.
2. The company has a complete customer service/support staff that provides an 800# for customers to order direct from Watkins. You never have to purchase inventory, stock or deliver products. You can even sponsor Representatives by telephone.
3. The Company has high quality, highly consumable products that appeal to a majority of the population. Watkins research shows that every month the average family spends $80 or more on the very products that Watkins sells. Watkins price comparisons show that many of the products actually cost less than their similar "grocery store" counterparts.
4. Simply put, there are two ways to earn money with Watkins. The first way is thru direct marketing of their products. As your monthly dollar volume grows, your profit percentage increases from 28% all the way up to 61%. Secondly, you can earn income by finding and helping others build a Watkins business. Watkins is a rock solid multimillion dollar corporation that will track, process, and pay your commissions on a timely basis.
5. You can get started for as little as $33.90 including S&H. This includes not only all of the sales and training materials you need to start immediately but, it also includes $28 in full size products for a total $75 retail value.
6. The Company does not require any additional personal purchases or monthly fees. All of your resources can go into building your business. You should however always be familiar with and use the products you promote whenever possible. Your whole attitude changes when you actually use and believe in the product.
7. The Company offers a number of options and ideas for running your business. All of them allow you to work whenever and wherever you choose. Some of them even allow you to put your business on remote control after a period of time.
8. Like any of the programs I have included in this book, you can earn income from sponsoring just a few persons. Your income growth will however, depend upon your ability to encourage your few to each sponsor a few and so on. The Company does offer support and as indicated earlier, the contact listed is part of the largest organizations within Watkins. They offer additional support in the form of newsletters, promotional materials and ideas for beginners on marketing a new business. If you follow through and follow their simple directions, you should succeed.
9. The Company has a wide variety of sales literature and sales aids of every nature and description available for selling products or sponsoring new members. Much of the material is available in full color at a very reasonable cost. IF YOU CHOOSE, you can even attend FREE training seminars and meetings sponsored by Watkins. Please note that the sponsoring information given would place you in the downline of one of the most successful Watkins Representatives. In connection with this, upon becoming a participant, you would receive a FREE COPY of their book "Laying the Foundation for Your Watkins Business". The book contains over 130 pages of tips, strategies, planning guides etc. to help you start and succeed in this business.
10. The Company is very honest about the fact that your results will depend on your efforts. But even part-time effort will yield excellent results if you follow thru. Even mailing 10 postcards a day will eventually yield results if you do it EVERY WEEK.
For additional information and registration contact:
P.O. Box 5570
Winona, MN 55987-0570
For telephone sign-ups with- a credit card:
1-800-833-2113 ID# 025993
77 Irene Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 4C7
For telephone sign-ups with a credit card:
1-800-375-1114 ID# 025993
Life Plusis the first and foremost the manufacturer of clinical quality nutritional products. They have been in business since 1936. The Life Plus product line includes not only the really hot items that everyone wants now but a wide variety of high quality consumable supplements to fit everyone's needs. All of the products are manufactured in the U.S. and, with over 27 quality control procedures in place you can feel comfortable using and referring others to the products. Since you are purchasing direct from the factory, the pricing is also quite competitive. Once you register and purchase $40 worth of products you become a distributor for life.
As far as my 10 point test is concerned let's see how the Company stacks up:
1. The company has been in business since 1936 and has a well established network marketing system in place.
2. The company has a 24 hour a day voice mail system that can do everything from take orders to faxing information of every nature and description 24 hours a day. So you can have people sign up, order and obtain all of the product and company information they could ever want without ever speaking to you.
3. With regard to the products, they are very high quality, appeal to a large segment of the population and are highly consumable. All you need to do is ask and you will be able to obtain dozens of testimonials from people who are thrilled with the results.
4. The payment plan is very simple. As long as you order $40 worth of product during the course of the month, you will receive commissions on the purchases of everyone in your downline thru 6 levels. They do have provisions for what they call an "infinity bonus" for persons who create large downlines. By the time your business grows to that point I'm sure you will know exactly how it works.
5. You can actually get started for FREE. Just call and register and they will assign you a distributor ID#. However you will be better off if you know and use the products and you will not receive commissions on sales if you have not purchased $40 worth of products in that month. The company does however have a wide selection of materials and sales aids available at a nominal cost and your $40 purchase can consist of sales aids.
6. You do not need to purchase anything ever again. You will remain a distributor for life. If you wish to receive commissions however, you need to purchase $40 in product to receive those overrides.
7. This business does not require you to do any face to face selling and can be done from anyplace you choose. Some people do nothing but mail postcards and or other sales materials. Since the company offers such excellent support, they leave it to them to answer questions, send info, take orders, etc.. You can start and grow your business this way but it will take longer and be more expensive. Many people will not be "sold" on a program over the phone by a stranger, sometimes a "real" person is the difference between yes and no.
8. This business will require a steady pace to grow and gain momentum. You will begin receiving overrides from the first person you sponsor but it will take a while before the duplication effect kicks in to reward you with large override checks. This is because you are receiving a 6% commission on your first 3 levels and it will take a period of time before the numbers start to add up into a significant income. This is not to say that you need to sponsor large numbers, you do not. You can sponsor just two or three. They would each need to sponsor two and so on. The beauty of this program is the ease of joining (its free) and sooner or later most people will start buying because they are looking for relief from a particular health problem.
9. The company has excellent sales support. They have an 800# order line, fax on demand for product information as well as sales and distributor registration information available 24 hours a day. You can order copies of many types of sales and promotional brochures. Some of the upline distributors have even set up completely automated internet systems that you can utilize to help promote your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
10. While the sky is the limit on earnings, the company makes no promises as to how much you can earn and how fast. As with any business, the amount you earn is solely within YOUR control.
If you are interested in registering as a distributor you can contact the company by writing, faxing or calling:
PO. Box 3749
Batesville, Arkansas 72503
800 572-8446 800 959-2777 fax
Reference PIN# 173611