IIMK Summer Placements 2017 Highlights
- 100% placements in a record four days, the previous best being six and half days.
- Around 50% of the recruiters among the Fortune 500 list of companies.
- Highest stipend of INR 3,00,000 secured by 9 students.
- Average stipend of the batch increased to INR 1,40,000.
- 25% increase in average stipend of the batch.
- 91 recruiters participated in the placements process.
- Top 100 students secured an average stipend of INR 2,24,100.
- Operations and Consulting profiles offered above 50% increase in average stipend.
- 35 new recruiters participated in the placements process.
- Multiple new roles offered across verticals which included Corporate Treasury by GS, GM roles by UGH.
- Around 35% of the students were offered roles from the Sales & Marketing vertical.