Attractive financial support is extended by the Institute to students joining the programme.
- INDIAN STUDENTS
- Would be given a stipend of Rs. 27,000/- per month for the first and second years, Rs. 29,700/ per month on successful completion of Comprehensive examination and Rs.33,000/- per month after successful presentation and defense of Thesis proposal.
- They are exempted from paying tuition and other related fees.
- They are required to pay mess charges and certain other fees such as offer acceptance fee, alumni association fee, placement fee, refundable security deposit, etc.
- NRI / FOREIGN NATIONAL STUDENTS
- NRIs / foreign national students are also entitled for partial to full waiver of fee and or partial or full stipends based on their request and merits on a case to case basis.
- A contingency grant of 1,20,000 for four years of the programme is made available to each student for meeting expenses on books, stationery, computers, etc.
- The FPM students are supported for attending national and international conferences. A grant of Rs.1,75,000/- is given to attend an international conference. A grant of Rs.20,000/- are given for attending national conferences.
- Outstanding students are supported to visit partner universities under international student exchange programme of the Institute.
- IIMK Library has a very rich collection of the latest management publications. It includes approximately 35500 books (print), 200000 e-books, 270 journals (print) and 200000 journals (electronic), 54 databases, 274 educational videos, 15000 company reports and 3700 CD ROMs.
- Excellent computing facilities are available in the campus. Wireless network connects all the classrooms, library, hostel rooms and the Computer Centre. The Computer Centre has sufficient number of multimedia personal computers for use round the clock.
- The programme is entirely residential. We have excellent accommodation facility for students inside the campus. The classrooms, computer centre, canteen and all other facilities are within walking distance of the hostel. This arrangement allows close interaction between FPM and the PGP students.
- A full-fledged dispensary is available in the campus. Doctors attend the students and employees in the campus at scheduled timings. There are arrangements with some hospitals, where students and employees can avail medical treatment.