- Candidates are requested to refer the individual programme description, before applying to the programme
- All candidates applying to the eMDP programme are required to remit the application fee online.
- After successful registration, candidate will receive the registration number .Please retain this number till programme completion.
- All payments (Application fee/Programme fee) shall be remitted online through the V-Feehive portal powered by Vijaya Bank. Candidates can remit the fee using net banking, credit card /debit card.
- In case of excess or multiple payments due to connectivity issues or for any other reason/s there off, the excess amount paid, if any, will be refunded to the concerned account, the transaction charges (if any) will be borne by the payee, after due verification and confirmation from the bank, which may take around 15-20 working days provided the request is received from the applicant with his/her transaction detail, within two working days of transaction.
- Candidate can download the payment receipt/s using their registration number and primary email id used at the time of registration provided; the amount is credited to IIMK account and verified. In case of any difficulty, participants can send a request by e-mail to email@example.com
- Fee once remitted (application/registration fee) is not transferrable to any other programme.
- Requests for refund of fees (application/registration fee) are not considered in normal cases. However, if the programme is cancelled by the institute due to any reasons, the fees(application/registration fee) will be refunded.
- If a participant decides to cancel his/her enrollment for a particular programme, he/she can submit a formal request to cancel enrollment. No refund shall be applicable to the participant.